sunnuntai 13. toukokuuta 2012

// Emerald //




You're right, the knit in my last post is amazing. I love it - well, would I otherwise have bought it at all? I doubt so. However, there is - thank god for these wearing-a-sweater-is-the-right-answer weathers - one knitted sweater hanging on my clothing racks that I love even more than the mentioned pretty fluffy dip-dyed thing. It's this one, Acne's emerald beauty that I got as a christmas present from my boyfriend.

I try not to wear this sweater everyday. I also suspect that I will be trying to stop myself from wearing these Reed Krakoff heels everyday later on this summer. Never have I owned such a pair of 12cm heels without plato that wouldn't hurt as ****, but now I've got one of those miraculous pairs in my closet. Love their silhouette, big buckle and wide strap over my foot. For 170 euros from Outnet.com. Such a catch. My bf didn't consider this pair (to be honest, he rarely considers any of them as a true find) as an unbelievable saving, even though I tried to explain him that
1) retail price 690 euros --> 170 euros = saving 520 euros (!!!);
2) only one pair left = have to act super fast; and
3) only my size left = True Match
What is actually weird, is that they just don't get this easy logics.

And they even make black jeans and a grey t-shirt look cool as anything.
 

sunnies Ray-Ban // sweater Acne // trousers H&M Trend // bag Proenza Schouler // heels Reed Krakoff

13 kommenttia:

  1. Darling you look fabulous and yes, those shoes were a great find! Love them xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Pitäiskö kehua housuja, paitaa vai kenkiä? Joka tapauksessa upea asu!! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Love,
    I happened to visit your blog and I really liked it. Enjoyed reading all your wonderful posts :) Please visit my blog as well http://reinvent1yourself.blogspot.it
    If it interests, please feel free to follow me. I shall be happy to do the same for you,

    NICOLE

    VastaaPoista
  4. your pics are so beautiful! i'm always impressed! And your outfit is really nice! I'm waiting for your next post! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your ideas are lovely tasteful and stylish

    VastaaPoista
  6. Olet kaunis ja asu on hieno!!!
    Voisitko vilkaista blogiani: http://camomillana.blogspot.fi/
    Kiitos jo näin etukäteen!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Aika kiva, rento asu. Pidän kovasti puserostasi, mintunvihreälle kun syrämmeni nyt sykkii :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. great outfit :)

    http://or-and-kw.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  9. Sulta löytyy kyllä aina kaikkein upeimmat kengät.. Huh huh!

    VastaaPoista

Otathan kommentoidessasi huomioon, että kommentteja hyväksytään/ei hyväksytä blogin kirjoittajan harkinnan mukaan.